Come On In and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come On In and Introduce Yourself!

Post  Olemanjenkins on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Its pretty simple, just introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you. I'll start.

Hi everyone! My main character is a cleric named Olemanjenkins. Some call me Jenkins, Afro Santa, and some call me Oli (^_•)Embarassed. Your choice, I don't really care what you call me, as long as I know who you are referring to Smile. I am very friendly, and always willing to help anyone. If you ever need ANYTHING, just ask! I will try my best to help you with what you need. I am on almost all the time, if you don't see me on, either I am busy, or on an alt. Check to see if any of my alts are on (Templarknight, Swordofdeath, Deathlyxsummons, Bladesofsin, Greenxarrow, or Insidiousxsorc) before assuming I am not on at all. Just send a pm if I am on, and I will be glad to help you out if available. If you have a question and I am not on at the time, feel free to leave me a message on here, or through yahoo messenger. Contact information can be found on my profile page. Lastly, if you have a mic come stop by in Vent and say "hi", I am also always on that when I am playing. Vent details can be found in the legion menu simply by hitting (G). Thanks, have fun, and don't forget to say hello every once in a while!

Last edited by Olemanjenkins on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Olemanjenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the legion.

Post  naughtiousmaximus on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Whatz up Afro Santa welcome to the legion. Don't eat all the cake in the fridge! affraid
naughtiousmaximus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yay!!!

Post  Kurisuta on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Thank you for being such a big help. I think if we all work together, we can build this legion and community into something great! Smile
Kurisuta
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bluexp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Come On In and Introduce Yourself!

Post  FArrow on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi all, I'm FiestyArrow, Im usually questing playing and hanging out with Roarshark, we're nice and friendly too (well, I am xDDD). When we're not together we're usually crafting or gathering materials, but if I'm online and I can help with anything send a pm Razz just that i dont know if ill be able to do much because of my level, but ill try :3
You'll hear/read that Roarshark calls me Reni sometimes, that's me so feel free to call me Reni too xD
That's pretty much it for now, we're very comfortable in the guild and we love it so far, hope we can grow and be more useful to it.
FArrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:32 pm

FArrow wrote:Im usually questing playing and hanging out with Roarshark, we're nice and friendly too (well, I am xDDD).
look at her telling people im mean already, sheesh D: roarshark, chanter, introduction done Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  FArrow on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:39 pm

I didn't say you were mean lol!
FArrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IM OP

Post  Sodeke IM OP on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:58 pm

YO , my name is Sodeke and ...... well ..... im OP !
I am RICH AS FUCK so i dont think i need to be friendly or anything ! Dont talk to me, i wont help you ! not becaus i dont have time , i just dont want to help anyone cuz ... im OP!

PS : Bitchs love kinah + Cachou love my kinah = Cachou is a bitch
I have lot of kinah + Cachou is a bitch = CACHOU IS MY BITCH !

Sodeke IM OP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

yes yes, extinguish that ego for 5 seconds

Back to top Go down

Post  Olemanjenkins on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Sodeke IM OP wrote:YO , my name is Sodeke and ...... well ..... im OP !
I am RICH AS FUCK so i dont think i need to be friendly or anything ! Dont talk to me, i wont help you ! not becaus i dont have time , i just dont want to help anyone cuz ... im OP!

PS : Bitchs love kinah + Cachou love my kinah = Cachou is a bitch
I have lot of kinah + Cachou is a bitch = CACHOU IS MY BITCH !

He is lying, he is a poor old man with dementia and both types of herpes. Cachou is only with him because he feels guilty for giving it to him. Also, Cachou is cheating with another pimp because he is poor and this new guy is actually rich.
Olemanjenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Naughtious Maximus

Post  naughtiousmaximus on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello my name in game is Rokuko. To make it easy I'm the second dude on earth that beat Chuck Norris. Under his beard is a fist, under mine is a nuke. When he does a push up he moves the earth, when I do a push up the moon moves further away. The most interesting man in the world comes to me for advice... and ohh yeah the legion is my bitch.

WORD SON! Evil or Very Mad
naughtiousmaximus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Naughtious Maximus Responce

Post  Kurisuta on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:53 pm

He is the coolest dude on the planet! lol!
Kurisuta
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bluexp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  Olemanjenkins on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Chuck Norris? Yeah I know. lol
Olemanjenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down