EA Humble Bundle

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EA Humble Bundle

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:12 am

Mangaka work hard to do manga you know! It's not easy to write a manga Razz So like I said, if I really REALLY like it (as in I'd never get tired of it), then I'd buy the physical english copy.

Topic went from Humble Bundle --> EA ---> Xbox one/PS4 ---> Manga
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:17 am

Pikachu wrote:Mangaka work hard to do manga you know! It's not easy to write a manga :PSo like I said, if I really REALLY like it (as in I'd never get tired of it), then I'd buy the physical english copy.

Topic went from Humble Bundle --> EA ---> Xbox one/PS4 ---> Manga
HAHA thats how you know its a legit discussion Razz . I know they work hard and I personally think it is a worse travesty to view manga without paying than playing a game without paying. They are trying to sell you physical books and artwork, instead of games these days making billions and complaining about some binary being "stolen".
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:25 am

Samsung vs Apple?
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:29 am

Pikachu wrote:Samsung vs Apple?
Well thats not too fair. I have an ipod but so much has come out about how they treat the people who work for them that I won't buy another apple product any time soon. Their stuff is overpriced too lol.
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:31 am

Did you watch the movie "Jobs"?

I did, got a new perspective on Steve Jobs. Always thought he was the type of cool guy. Didn't expect a guy who acted like a girl on her period 24/7.

And yes, I agree with apple stuff being overpriced.
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:38 am

Pikachu wrote:Did you watch the movie "Jobs"?

I did, got a new perspective on Steve Jobs. Always thought he was the type of cool guy. Didn't expect a guy who acted like a girl on her period 24/7.

And yes, I agree with apple stuff being overpriced.
ROFL. Haven't watched it. Don't like ashton much. I bet if the subject of any life story movie watched said movie, they would roll in their grave though. Visionary guy though. Who would have though to use Chinese slave labor to make a product affordable before the products time and rack in billions.
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:39 am

He used Chinese slave labor? I thought he just always pressured his employees to do what people thought were "impossible things".
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:42 am

Pikachu wrote:He used Chinese slave labor? I thought he just always pressured his employees to do what people thought were "impossible things".
Well he pays the companies in china, but those companies that he pays don't pay their workers most of the time. Their salary is like $1.5 a month and they won't even pay them that much. You heard about the factory that had to install nets around the roof because of all the employees killing themselfs? That is one of the apple product makers.
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:43 am

Why don't the employees just quit?

And it's not Jobs's fault (maybe a little, tiny bit) that the company wouldn't pay its workers...
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:47 am

Pikachu wrote:Why don't the employees just quit?

And it's not Jobs's fault (maybe a little, tiny bit) that the company wouldn't pay its workers...
Half the entire worlds population live in asia. Half. Imagine the job markets over there. Just quitting is probably the same as suicide over there. If you had a company that made billions every year and then found out a factory you use to make those billions treats their employees like that would you still use that company knowing their cheaper prices are from those workers not getting paid? I wouldn't. He should have done things differently imo. They should do things differently now since its the same today.
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:49 am

I think he just cared about keeping his company above the water. Methods didn't matter I guess...
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 am

Pikachu wrote:I think he just cared about keeping his company above the water. Methods didn't matter I guess...
That's a sad thought. Hell if I found out that my existence meant one of those cruelty factories stayed up I would fling myself off a building to close it. He couldn't move his factory else where or open his own over there? Sad what pieces of green paper make people do.
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:56 am

The world is a cruel place.
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:01 am

Pikachu wrote:The world is a cruel place.
I don't know if its a cruel place. Maybe its a lot nicer than we think, but the bad is more apparent then the good. When something bad happens the news will talk about it for months, but when a homeless man is fed no one bats an eye. The Yang is there if you look hard enough. Sometimes the Ying is hard to look past though.
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:06 am

AssassinPR wrote:
I don't know if its a cruel place. Maybe its a lot nicer than we think, but the bad is more apparent then the good. When something bad happens the news will talk about it for months, but when a homeless man is fed no one bats an eye. The Yang is there if you look hard enough. Sometimes the Ying is hard to look past though.
Deep.
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:08 am

Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
Deep.
lol I know right? Is there a way to talk about more philosophical things in life on the internet and not sound like a douche? I have yet to find it...
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:20 am

AssassinPR wrote:
Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
Deep.
lol I know right? Is there a way to talk about more philosophical things in life on the internet and not sound like a douche? I have yet to find it...
It just depends how people read it I guess.
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:26 am

Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
Deep.
Well then I can blame you. STOP READING IT THAT WAY PIKA! You are being rude Sad 
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:47 am

AssassinPR wrote:
Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
Deep.
Well then I can blame you. STOP READING IT THAT WAY PIKA! You are being rude Sad 
But I said it was deep! That's a compliment!
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:06 am

Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
Deep.
But I said it was deep! That's a compliment!
Yeah a sarcastic "deep" don't count lmao
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:13 am

Noooo I really thought it was deep. Why you no believe me?!
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:24 am

Pikachu wrote:Noooo I really thought it was deep. Why you no believe me?!
Okay then. I guess it is just the way it is read lol.
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:28 am

AssassinPR wrote:
That's what I said! It depends how you read it!
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinPR on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:17 am

Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
I really don't like the R1 staff. I mean the system is broken and unfair so they say "im too lazy to fix it" wow. R1 has really taken a turn for the worse in the past years.
AssassinPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:51 am

AssassinPR wrote:
Pikachu wrote:
AssassinPR wrote:
I really don't like the R1 staff. I mean the system is broken and unfair so they say "im too lazy to fix it" wow. R1 has really taken a turn for the worse in the past years.
We got from Humble Bundles to talking about R1 XD Feel like we're just talking about whatever now.

Send in a ticket to R1 about the system and the complaints you have about it. Also post on the R1 forums.
Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top